Good Morning Self-Motivators,
Here are 9 steps we can take to super-charge our success:
1. Set a goal each day we know we can achieve. Don’t make it ridiculously simple, but do make it do-able. This will build our confidence and strengthen our sales motivation.
2. Hang out only with positive folks and steer clear of the negative people (and negative news!) If we like to watch the news, do it later in the evening and not at the beginning of the day. Also, be sure to end on a positive note, so read or watch something positive after you have watched the news.
3. Have a plan. Have a sales process and plan for each day and discipline ourselves to stick with it. Make adjustments when needed, but for the most part, figure out what works and stay committed.
4. Always ask ourselves at the end of EACH day, “What did I learn today and how will I use it tomorrow?”
5. Always work on asking our customers better questions. Do not simply rely on “standard” questions. Write out the questions that will get our customers sharing specifically about their needs and desires.
6. If we get into a jam and are having a bad day, pick up the phone and call our favorite customer. They will boost our sales motivation.
7. Think long-term. Short-term setbacks will defeat anyone. DO NOT let these derail us. Keep our eye on the long-term prize and don’t get hung up on the one day or one week when we weren’t at the top of our game.
8. Look to other people for ideas and inspiration. I have a friend who lost an arm in a farming accident and suffers from a number of other issues, but he is the most upbeat guy I know. If I ever get down, I just think of him and how he would handle the situation.
9. Be confident. WE are our best asset. WE are making a difference when we believe in what we sell and when we do so with enthusiasm.
Sales motivation can be a fickle creature. But the more attention you pay to it and feed it, it will become our best sustainer no matter what our day holds. Be intentional in taking care of our sales motivation.
“Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ” – M. Scott Peck
I think all you guys/gals are AWESOME. If you just want to talk, give me a call, if I’m in an appt, you know the text you will get; otherwise, I will answer and we can talk!!
Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Connect with me online:
PS: 8 install days left in the month and things are filling up. What’s your numbers?