Thursday, April 9, 2015

Getting The YES: Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Thurs 4-9-15)



Good Morning Yes-men,

One of the greatest closing techniques ever is an enthusiastic, emotional packed, fantastic presentation! Statistics show that if we can get our customer to say “yes” at least eight times through trial close questions then we will secure a sale! When asking trial close question, always help the customer to say “yes” by nodding our head up and down–they will automatically nod with us. 

Examples:
"Is that what you were looking for?", "What do you think?", “Are you with me so far?" , “How does that sound?”, “Do you see what I mean?”, “Does that make sense?”, “How would you use that?", “Could you use that?", “Would that work for you?”, “Would that be of benefit in your situation?”, “Do you have any questions so far?", “Does this seem to be the kind of solution you are looking for?", “How is this sounding so far?”, “Am I getting close to having a new client yet?”, “What haven’t I covered yet that is important to you?"

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino

I started the month selling 5 for 5, then I slumped and went 0 for 4, then I rebounded and went 6 for 6, then just yesterday I went (this is embarrassing) 0 for 3. We can’t let the 0-fers overtake us. Today I will go out and self gen 2 maybe 3 jobs, and rejuvenate my psyche.  

Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:


No comments:

Post a Comment