Thursday, April 16, 2015

Jayson Remillard Day: Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Thurs 4-16-15)



Good Morning & Happy Jayson Remillard Day,

Yes friends, I have decided if anybody has a $30,000+ day of sales, I will name the day after them. Jayson is from the newest class (must be GREAT training) and still following the 10 steps (not developed any bad habits yet). Sure we can say it was just the luck of the draw, but I DO NOT believe that. Jayson cross sold 2 of the 3 appointments he SOLD. I’ve said it before, but this is what SLAYING THE DRAGON and dragging it home with your chest puffed out looks like!!

As much as I would love to disseminate some pearls of wisdom, I think today is better spent just contemplating these AMAZING people & numbers, believing it can not only happen, but believing it IS HAPPENING NOW!!

Look at those amazing numbers!! You guys/gals are AWARD WINNING!! Every single day I am proud to say I work with the BEST PEOPLE, in the BEST DIVISION, of the BEST FLOORING COMPANY in the WORLD!

Dan Thompson
Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:

No comments:

Post a Comment