Good Morning Deal Makers,
So I was reading some highlights from Donald Trump’s book, "The Art Of The Deal". You gotta love the Donald. $10+ Billion dollars later, he might know things on how to make a deal!! Here are 16 highlights, that if we take a minute to consider, might just be the insight/motivation we need to help our mindset when selling to our customers.
• Thinking big is the first step to success.
• In life, the most important thing is to love what you’re doing. That’s the only way you can be really good at it.
• It’s about the motivation of wanting to go to the office on Monday mornings over the motivation of going home on Friday evening that determines the satisfaction you derive out of work.
• Do anything within the legal bonds to succeed/win.
• Though Calvin Klein is talented the fact that he is a good salesman and businessman makes him successful. Learn to sell yourself and your products.
• Change with changing times.
• Make full use of your resources.
• Be the best in what you are and what you know and you will always stay the best in what you do.
• Next to loyalty, toughness is the most important thing in business.
• Know what the customer wants, and simply deliver it. Be imaginative and leverage. Don’t make deals without it.
• Have patience, and then be ready to swoop.
• The worst of the times often create the best of the opportunities to make good deals.
• In life, there are two things one should be very good at: overcoming obstacles and motivating good people to do their best work.
• Deal should be made with a proper person who can take decisions.
• Never back out of a deal once a word is given.
• Personal marketing is better than PR.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? – Donald Trump
Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Connect with me online: