Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Tues 3-24-15) Referrals



Good Morning Referral Gathers,

Want to hear a $300 question?

"I'm really glad that we’ve met. Thank you for your order.  I'm always looking for referrals and wonder if you know anyone else who might be interested in carpet or flooring."

“We’ve found that people would rather do business with others they know--or know of--than with strangers, who can you think of that might be interested in doing a carpet or flooring project?”

Pre-Ask for referrals: “When I do a great job for you--and I will—will you agree to give me a couple referrals?"

Thanks for becoming my customer. I have one request. I want you to think of some friends, family, neighbors and colleagues who you think might be interested in a new carpet or flooring project – providing we are as incredible as I’ve been claiming we are. Once I proven to you, beyond all doubt, that we are all that, I’m going ask you for the referrals. Does that sound fair? (MUST FOLLOW UP AFTER INSTALL)

Don't let our own shyness or fear get in the way of building our business. Referrals will get us more clients. And the more referrals we ask for, the more referrals we'll get - just because the customer knows that we want some. It's a small effort for a great reward.

“People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising.” – Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO

Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:
PS: Install availability: Everything is getting tight, if we want to install this month, today may be our last chance!!  SELL Mortimer, SELL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment