Thursday, March 12, 2015

Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Thurs 3-12-15) Thank You



Good Morning & Thank You,

You guys/gals are so AMAZING!! I am encouraged every day by all of you. I think our shout outs should get every one of us FIRED UP at the possibilities that are truly out there.  I know there are some days when I feel less than productive, but then I look at all these 3fers, 2fers, 100%’s, over $10K days, repeats, be backs & self gens and I am reminded that not only are these jobs out there and available, but we are nailing them … EVERY DAY!!

I mean, who today is not encouraged by Tom Fitzsimmons $30,000 day? Or Randy Ball selling all 3 for 3 appointments? How about Gary Seems and Jason Gordon going out and hog tying 2 self gens each in 1 day?  More than half of our sales force went out yesterday and sold themselves & Empire and walked away with a deal. This is obviously a buying season, if we were smart we would absolutely be calling on our quotes and landing some extra deals.

I watch Gina & Elena’s install availability every day, and every day we are tapping their resources. When have tons of installers, so when we see some closed install slots and limited availability in others, that means we are ROCKING the install departments world. Of course I feel a little bad for how busy we are making them … but only a little!!  J

I have no words of wisdom, philosophy, psychology, science or motivational slogans for anyone today. I feel like I am the one who is being lifted up and encouraged by ALL OF YOU!!  So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:

PS: As Sunday approaches, we hit the half way mark of the month. Where are our #’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment