Thursday, March 26, 2015

Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Thurs 3-26-15) Number Crunchers



Good Morning Number Crunchers,
Today we are looking at some stats and simple changes that can have a HUGE impact on our lives.

Typically, when we sell 30-40 appts/month we are hitting bonus. That’s a good goal. If we are only closing 20-30 appts, then we need a way to up our closings. Empire is trying to help with El Paso Outbound, but we need to do it ourselves. This is our business. If we are closing 30% of our leads, then we are leaving money on the table for the other 70%.  With a simple follow up strategy, we should be able to increase our closings by 1 or 2 per week. Now, I am preaching to myself as well. Print out those activity pages and call them while on the road. If nothing else, leave a message. We are only talking about a couple dozen phone calls per month.  If we start showing our potential customers that we CARE even after we have left their home, that means something.

Tenacity results in sales. There's also the fact that 40% of people requesting information from us today will not purchase for at least a month or two. Contacting our prospective customers every few weeks or sooner builds trust and professionalism and keeps 'top of mind' awareness. It also shows we are still thinking about them, that we care and are on their team, trying to help them.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” ~Mark Twain
If we don’t follow up now, home depot, the exchange & Chuck with a truck will.

Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:
PS: On the 24th, we were #4 in the WHOLE nation – That’s AMAZING since we are only a mid-sized market playing with the big dogs.
PSS: Last I heard Monday & Tuesday are available – last 2 install days of the month. It is NOT over yet!!