Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ifican's: Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Weds 6-3-15)



Good Morning Ifican’s,

Yes, you read that right. As we approach the end of our sales presentation and step into our price negotiating, one of the most powerful closing questions is, “If I can, will you?”

During the Manager assist call, this one question will help management help us get the sale/install, and get it done quicker. The customer will feel accomplished, like they got a deal, and everybody wins.

Remember, when we are out there meeting our customers, we wear many hats. We are experts, salespeople, performers, negotiators, consultants, Intentionalists, superstars, power rangers, artists, care-givers, motivators, RAScals, friends … when all is said and done, if we have the spirit of a servant, our customers will appreciate us and entrust their project to us.


Even though I am free of the demands and expectations of everyone, I have voluntarily become a servant to any and all in order to reach a wide range of people.  I didn’t take on their way of life. I kept my bearings in Self—but I entered their world and tried to experience things from their point of view. (paraphrased) - Paul


Dan Thompson
Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:


No comments:

Post a Comment