Saturday, June 27, 2015

Baggage Checkers: Todays Kudos & Encouragement (Sat 6-27-15)



Good Morning Baggage Checkers,

Happy Saturday!! There are still some install slots available for Mon/Tues – fill em up!!

I recognize there is a theme to many of my K&E’s, but I can’t help it. When I sit to think about what is most important in our lives and in our business, there really is only 2 or 3 common core items that ALWAYS come back to me.  And so, with that said, just a quick reminder today … check any baggage or bad attitudes at the curb, live, laugh and love like they are the only things that matter, and most of all remember, you really are THE BEST.

Nothing in our life will pay us more rewards than our ability to have and maintain a great attitude. People will remember us not for how much money we made or for our success, but for how we handled life and made others feel. Our attitude and our ability to have a positive influence on the attitudes of others will affect not only our sales, but every area of our life: our marriage, kids, health, wealth and luck. You name it, and a great attitude will affect it.


You guys/gals produced some AMAZING numbers yesterday, and as I am sure Empire is thankful,
I am renewed every day with joy and excitement for each and every one of us. I have not grown to
Expect you all’s awesomeness, instead I am encouraged and filled with the hope that we continue
To be the very best version of ourselves that we can be.  Thank you one and all.




Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Sales Trainer
720-371-2000
Connect with me online:

No comments:

Post a Comment