If you missed it, you missed out on a powerful and encouraging jump start into the weekend. Here it is again for you:
SELF-GENERATING YOURSELF TO SUCCESS
· Self-generating business shapes the culture of not just our company, but of the industry.
· Many of our reps have seen the benefits of getting good at self-generating.
· One top Chicago rep saw just how much $$$ self-generating could provide.
o This rep had 5 self-generated sales installed in the month of December.
o His 4th or 5th self-gen was a $10K sale!!
o So…he made a 4% commission and an 8% bonus for a $1200 payout!!!
o You can’t get these big payouts if you don’t do the work to get there.
· HOW DO YOU GET SELF-GENS???
o You have to truly earn your customer’s LOYALTY.
§ When you have your customer’s loyalty, they will want to help you.
§ We want them to think of you before they think of Empire.
§ Magnetize your business card or put your name and # in their phone.
· You want them to call you directly instead of calling the company.
o You have to provide such an incredible service, that our customers will feel like they’d have to be crazy to go somewhere else.
§ We know that our competitors are not giving them the service that we do.
o Remind them in the wants/needs analysis that “Most of our customers come from repeat business or referrals that come from our repeat customers.”
§ TIP: We now have over 2 million satisfied customers!!!
o To earn loyalty you have to keep your promises.
§ Get to the appointment on time.
· TIP: If you show up for your 9:00-11:00 at 5 minutes after 9:00, in your customer’s eyes YOU’RE LATE!!!
o Our customers want us to wow them!
§ When they give you’re their time, they want something in return: THEY WANT YOUR BEST!
o Get your customer involved with you during the appointment.
§ Have them help you measure, talk with them, laugh with them, get them involved with the samples.
o In 1995, Bally Total Fitness had 3.4 million members
§ In 2004, Bally Total Fitness had 3.4 million members
§ In 2011, Bally Total Fitness closed down.
§ The point here is: The quality of your life and the $$$ you make, will be greater if you take care of the customer’s you already have.
§ It costs more to get a new customer than it does to keep an existing one.
o Top reps keep their customer’s interests ahead of theirs.
§ This helps develop loyalty.
§ Emphasizing a sales strategy that is focused on relationship building is the bigger picture and a key to improved success.
o Over deliver and under promise.
· Try this today:
o Give your next presentation and envision that you are giving it to the parents of “that special one”.
§ How would your presentation change?
§ Would you feel that you did the best you could?
· GIVE YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST!
· WINNERS WIN BECAUSE THEY DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO SUCCEED!
· IF YOU CAN’T CHANGE IT…YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!
· COURAGE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF FEAR, BUT THE JUDGEMENT THAT SOMETHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT FEAR!
Floors By Tomorrow
Auth Rep of Empire Today
Connect with me online: